mStoner Presents: Break Up With Your Homepage, Cause I’m Bored: Moving Beyond the Universal Homepage
Learn the tools you’ll need to make your next website redesign, starting with your homepage, distinct and compelling.
Two rows of navigation, a carousel, three news items, three events, three alumni profiles, a social media aggregator, and a fat footer. Look familiar? Ever hear someone say that you could take the logo off your website and it would look like every other institution site out there? If you’re cringing or laughing nervously, this webinar is for you. (Ariana Grande said it best.)
Join mStoner’s co-founder and co-owner, Voltaire Santos Miran, for this free webinar. They’ll arm you with the tools you need to make your next website redesign, starting with your homepage, distinct and compelling.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the universal university homepage phenomenon happens.
- Five strategies for avoiding the “regression to the mean.”
- The most important research and data to leverage in defending your decisions, educating your stakeholders, and dispelling popular myths about user experience (three-click rule, anyone?).
- Key steps to take in between redesigns to set yourself up for long-term success.
- When: Wednesday, April 24, at 2:00 p.m. EDT / 11:00 a.m. PDT
- This webinar will last approximately 45 minutes plus 15 minutes for Q&A.
- Cost is free; registration is required.
This webinar will be recorded, and each registrant will receive unlimited access to the slide deck and session recording.
Can’t make the live webinar? We still encourage you to sign up to ensure that you receive timely access to the recording and slide deck.