When the Purdue Alumni Association decide to undergo a website redesign, they had multiple goals for the outcome:
- Integrate the site with their in-house magazine Purdue Alumnus
- Replace their static website with one that was mobile-ready
- Improve the design with more white space
- Increase alumni association membership
The entire project took around nine months, which included the custom designed site and seven templates. (Five templates were added during the implementation process, extending the completion date.)
- Their new site launched this past spring with a more modern look and the ability to schedule the release of content more gradually.
- When comparing May-July of 2015 to 2016, Purdue saw an increase in both visitors and page views.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday continue to be the highest traffic days on the site.