Three-days, nine sessions, and an all-star group of speakers.That’s a small portion of what you get when registering for mStoner’s Advanced Marketing for Higher Education Websites online conference.
Noon to 4:00 p.m. EST / 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PST daily from December 11, 2018 to December 13, 2018.
Cost to attend the three-day online conference is $899.
Registration closes on Monday, December 10 at 5:00 p.m. EST / 2:00 p.m. PST.
Transform your institution’s website.
Your website is your institution’s number-one marketing and communications vehicle, and yet the challenges to continually enhance your college or university website seem to only increase as:
- Digital communications continue to evolve.
- Content never seems to get any easier to produce or wrangle.
- The appetite for powerful photography and engaging video continually increases.
- Personalization each of your audiences has become the expectation.
- Delivering a rich mobile experiences continues to be a top mandate.
- Site design and content choices get lost in a sea of sameness.
Are you seeing the signs that your website needs some TLC? Whether you’re planning for a content refresh, getting buy-in for a full-scale redesign, or executing other high-impact web projects, this conference on advanced website marketing will help you level up for the task.
mStoner’s conference offers something for everyone on your marketing and communications team — especially for those of you who wear multiple hats.
If you’re interested in transforming the way your institution approaches the web, this online conference is for you. Enter code HEL100 at checkout for $100 off your registration cost.