- @CampusSonar #Sonarian analysts constantly analyze data from listening to online conversation. Follow them for more… https://t.co/4oyObq5vOB 2 days ago
- The @CampusSonar team are fans of all social platforms, but have an affinity for the real life shared on #TikTok an… https://t.co/45tD9eU2SC 2 days ago
- Are you listening? Subscribe to @CampusSonar's Brain Waves monthly newsletter for more on TikTok and all the social… https://t.co/6Ze5onHWvq 2 days ago
- Over 40% of #TikTok's users are 16-24 years old. Does that make it a good place to connect with prospective student… https://t.co/ylPDR97wKM 2 days ago
- RT @andrewbcassel: Me: "Hey @lizgross144, want to talk about @tiktok_us and #HigherEd?" Liz: "YES!" Join us today at 1pm EST. (Tha… https://t.co/ccSr4okyhl 2 days ago
- Hey #hemktg, experimenting with #TikTok? Find out the content that works (and what doesn’t) during our broadcast wi… https://t.co/IzfAld9MMI 3 days ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.