- RT @mStonerinc: Sign up for a first look at the 2019 Digital Admissions survey results and early access to the white paper.… https://t.co/Lx1qQSi0AP 1 month ago
- What is the true value of persona-building strategies for your institution? @RHBinformed’s insights address where t… https://t.co/wUaJ5t5tZL 1 month ago
- CMOs are held accountable for an institution’s total marketing activity but may only manage a quarter of the total… https://t.co/UhrYMEQyOM 1 month ago
- Change is good, right? Then why is it that new ideas and fresh approaches are met with disapproval? @RHBinformed of… https://t.co/Y6iAQWwjVK 1 month ago
- Under Paul LeBlanc’s leadership, @SNHU grew from 2,800 students to over 135,000. We’re lucky to have him on today’s… https://t.co/fNrLrC361h 1 month ago
- Host @robzinkan sits down with @snhuprez, Paul LeBlanc, to talk innovation, #higheredmarketing, and the future of… https://t.co/kJrtYnoW0J 1 month ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.