Join Joel Goodman (@joelgoodman), head of Bravery Transmedia, as he discusses the ever-important topic of work hacks and getting stuff done with a great panel of guests:
- Ron Bronson (@ronbronson), webmaster at Eastern Wyoming College and one half of Higher Ed Solo, a great resource for higher ed “armies of one”.
- Tonya Oaks Smith (@marleysmom), director of communications at University of Arkansas’ William H. Bowen School of Law and the other half of Higher Ed Solo.
- Jeff Stevens (@kuratowa), web content optimizer at University of Florida’s Health Science Center.
- Susan Ragland(@ilikephysics), interim director of web communications at Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, Texas.
Taken from the live broadcast January 24, 2013
Topics discussed during the LIVE broadcast include:
- What methods and software people use to stay organized
- How to achieve work / life balance
- What to do to de-stress and focus
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
OmniUpdate is the leading web content management system (CMS) provider for higher education. The company’s web CMS, OU Campus™, is secure and scalable with great tools and features, deployment flexibility, and an awesome user community. In fact, it was the highest ranked CMS in customer satisfaction in a 2010 .eduGuru survey—so if you need a CMS, check it out at www.omniupdate.com.
Higher Ed Live is sponsored by Inigral, the Creators of the Schools App. A private Facebook community to boost enrollment and retention. Check out their blog “Inigral Insights” for posts on admissions marketing, student engagement, and social media in higher education. www.inigral.com