Are your readers at the heart of your institution’s story?
Storytelling is imperative if you want to build an enduring brand for your college or university.
The truth is, we could all be better at articulating who we are, what we’ve experienced, and why it matters. In order to tell better stories, institutions must first develop a true understanding of and empathy for target audiences, clarify brand messaging, and then develop staffing and skill sets to infuse storytelling into robust integrated marketing communication.
The digital space allows storytellers to immerse audiences even more fully in our stories with the opportunity to integrate and weave video, photography, user-generated content, and other rich media throughout the marketing campaign.
Join mStoner and their branding partner BVK for the third webinar in mStoner’s summer series, Storytelling and Integrated Marketing Communications. They’ll arm you with the knowledge you need — storytelling principles, concrete planning steps, and best-practice examples — to ensure storytelling is at the heart of your integrated marketing communications.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to develop an on-brand storytelling strategy
- How to structure your stories
- Traits of successful stories and how to measure impact
- Ways to weave storytelling in your next integrated marketing campaign
- When: Tuesday, August 23 at 2:00 p.m. EDT / 11:00 a.m. PDT
- This webinar will last approximately 45 minutes + 15 minutes for Q&A.
- Cost is free, registration is required.
This webinar will be recorded, and mStoner will send each registrant unlimited access to the slide deck and session recording.
Can’t make the live webinar? We still encourage you to sign up to ensure that you receive timely access to the recording and slide deck.