Rachel Reuben, associate vice president of marketing communications at Ithaca College, joins Higher Ed Live for a special in-person broadcast from readMedia headquarters in Albany, NY. From key elements of a campaign, to red flags you need one and common pitfalls, Reuben shares everything you need to know about entering a rebranding campaign in higher ed.
Among the many tips shared are Reuben’s 5 Signs You Might Need a Rebrand, including:
1) You’ve undergone a name change
2) You’ve changed your core offerings
3) Your admission counselors are regularly hearing inaccurate perceptions during their travel
4) One of your key metrics has dropped significantly (or you need to significantly change it)
5) Wicked inconsistency – no two pieces, no two people, no two websites sound or look like they came from the same institution
Thanks to our sponsors
OmniUpdate is the leading web content management system (CMS) provider for higher education. The company’s web CMS, OU Campus™, is secure and scalable with great tools and features, deployment flexibility, and an awesome user community.
Inigral, the creators of the Schools App on Facebook, can help you leverage Facebook to increase yield and retention. Check out their weekly webinar to learn more.
Facebook Pages vs Facebook Groups
Rebranding post by Higher Ed Marketing
Amazon Launches Text Book Rental Program
Must Read: 2011 E Expectations Survey
Chinese Professor Criticized for iPad Requirement
Unsolicited Shout-out of the Week
Out thanks to @readMedia for hosting this week’s broadcast
Page optimized by WP Minify WordPress Plugin