- One size doesn’t fit all for marketing org structures. Thursday at 1pm EDT. https://t.co/EPGzwSN8he #higheredlive 3 hours ago
- Upgrade next year’s New Student Orientation with an app. Learn how in @guidebook’s webinar this Friday. https://t.co/bHto6Robkq #admissions 2 hours ago
- A very #happybirthday to Admissions Live host @nlentine! 2 hours ago
- Monday, May 9 – #NACACreads: How to Raise an Adult https://t.co/5cAic4XlnU #higheredlive 26 mins ago
- RT @NACAC: Mark your calendar: #NACACreads author @DeanJulie will appear on @HigherEdLive on Monday — https://t.co/cgDjjMc8gR. #EMchat #scchat #hscchat 1 hour ago
- The Golden Age Is Coming: Fusing Alumni Relations and Career Services https://t.co/dxd9fEoHuK 19 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.