- Use research questions to address the many challenges associated with designing student assessments: https://t.co/Tf830lou95 #HigherEdLive 7 hours ago
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership & Social Justice https://t.co/ZmYm6XYJBQ 45 mins ago
- Learn how @Univ_Of_Oregon, @NCState, use mobile tech, self-guided tours to address the needs of mobile-first class: https://t.co/9oUmfHMGqO 11 hours ago
- Advancement Live alumnus @RyanCatherwood is up to something great again! https://t.co/TIhUkMOaxg 16 hours ago
- @lil_krs @OregonState We don’t have a list, but thanks for the feedback! We’ll look into publishing an article with these. 16 hours ago
- Tip #1 Get outside! Something mentally and physically happens outside. @lvs818 and @MelodyOldfield share their top 10 #higheredlive 20 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.