May 23, 2014 11:03 am
Tune-in on Tuesday, May 27th at 1pm for a great edition of Advancement Live on the topic of donor relations and stewardship. Host Ryan Catherwood will interview his colleagues at the University of Virginia, Kenna Boyd and Heidi Kozuch. Viewers of the broadcast will learn:
1) The strategy, planning and execution of events involving the President of the University of Virginia, Teresa Sullivan;
2) How customized work and relationship management with major donors is important and different from what is often seen in the industry;
3) How donor relations strategy changes during the different phases of campaigns;
4) What makes great gift acknowledgement and when to use print vs. paper communications;
5) Opportunities for donor relations and stewardship to move into the digital space.
Kenna Boyd (@KennaBoyd) is the Associate Director of Donor Relations at the University of Virginia, where she is responsible for stewardship of the University’s major donors, alumni, parents and friends through cultivation, recognition and engagement events. In addition to managing the Office of University Advancement’s events program she is responsible for the coordination and compilation of the Presidential Event Proposal and Schedule.
Heidi Kozuch is the Assistant Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship in University Advancement at the University of Virginia. Heidi oversees the stewardship program for the University’s donors, alumni, parents and friends, which includes acknowledgement letters, endowment reporting, In Memory of/In Honor of reporting, holiday cards, customized stewardship efforts, and the Lawn Society, the University’s highest level giving society. Heidi has been with Donor Relations since October 2005, serving as assistant director for the last two years.
Join us on Tuesday, May 27th at 1pm.
Advancement Live is sponsored by
iModules Software is the leading constituent engagement management provider for educational institutions. iModules delivers an integrated, online platform that transforms how institutions strengthen constituent relationships and achieve fundraising success.
Higher Ed Live is produced by mStoner, a marketing and communications firm that works with education institutions on branding, strategy, web design, and more. In June mStoner is hosting an in-depth two-part webinar series focused on brand strategy.