- Early bird registration for #HollywoodtoHigherEd — @mStonerinc's two-day, virtual conference — is open! Learn more… https://t.co/nEtJoajwGy 4 months ago
- @mStonerinc has announced its upcoming virtual conference: Hollywood to Higher Ed April 22-23, Noon - 5:15 p.m. ED… https://t.co/KJOyLydOEb 4 months ago
- RT @mStonerinc: Information Overload: Students are Overwhelmed with Marketing Chatter https://t.co/wANocMFj6b #emchat #hemktg #highered 5 months ago
- While our programming is on a short hiatus, we encourage listeners to check out and subscribe to host @JoeSallustio… https://t.co/wRv4WZREw6 5 months ago
- RT @mStonerinc: Sign up for a first look at the 2019 Digital Admissions survey results and early access to the white paper.… https://t.co/Lx1qQSi0AP 7 months ago
- What is the true value of persona-building strategies for your institution? @RHBinformed’s insights address where t… https://t.co/wUaJ5t5tZL 7 months ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.