- "I hope that once we listen, we move into action." - @AntonioLPee on post-election conversation on #higheredlive 9 hours ago
- “We're taught when we're little that difference is good, but when things get hard-what's the same?Problematize this”@itsAlexCL #higheredlive 9 hours ago
- Book: Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance (https://t.co/yCYy0WHDVv) #higheredlive 9 hours ago
- Vincent Harding - Is America Possible? From @OnBeing (https://t.co/nFlgQeZN7h) #higheredlive 9 hours ago
- Trauma Stewardship by Laura van Dernoot Lipsky (https://t.co/VEycQjVf0s) #higheredlive 9 hours ago
- Ask Three Questions from the Civil Conversations Project (https://t.co/dnBwfDSvLd) (h/t to @OnBeing & @KristaTippett) 9 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.