- Why publish on paper when online stories are cheaper to produce? Find out in Why Print in the Digital Age.… https://t.co/PcuLqogNZD 8 hours ago
- @TonyDoody discusses technology's mental health effects on our younger generations. https://t.co/X1praNJyfb https://t.co/hiCoWu1uJX 9 hours ago
- In this blog post, hiring manager at Columbia College Chicago offers nine guidelines to follow if you want your app… https://t.co/CVLcUCmV8S 2 days ago
- @CUPRAP's spring conference is around the corner! If you know anyone (even yourself) who may want to present on a h… https://t.co/6G6fNyjBf2 2 days ago
- We Work in a Pay to Play World https://t.co/fFM86MJZPX https://t.co/IDI0EKYc6o 3 days ago
- Looking to simplify your content management process? In a blog post written by @omniupdate, they offer six principl… https://t.co/FcCmdHsf0x 4 days ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.