- Prospectives vs. Professionals: Challenge your preconceived notions about how students want information: https://t.co/qm0vXnj7jA 34 mins ago
- New pod! What will advancement communication look like in 2027? https://t.co/A9eTta1bh2 6 hours ago
- 85% of students spend 8-10 hours a day on their mobile device. How can you compete? Mobile-first campus tours: https://t.co/9oUmfHMGqO 18 hours ago
- Thanks for a great conversation on Advancement Live, @Jennyknows, @melicharlie & @tracy_vosburgh! #higheredlive 22 hours ago
- Better engage alumni and donors with on-brand storytelling with @mStonerInc's Digital Storytelling. https://t.co/nlwBIEIsv4 #HigherEdLive 23 hours ago
- And we're live! @Jennyknows, @melicharlie & @tracy_vosburgh on the future of #highered Comms. https://t.co/QRRi37fGgz #higheredlive 23 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.