- RT @Reeher: Technology and alumni engagement collide. An interesting perspective from @TulaneNews Vice President for Alumni Rel… https://t.co/lLTpN9zeR9 19 hours ago
- RT @hrwtz: From my @higheredlive Q+A w/ James Stofan, VP for #AlumniRelations @tulanealumni @TulaneNews: "The way in which o… https://t.co/kYnnbbQXoz 19 hours ago
- New on the blog: The fifth installment of Advancement Leader Q+A with @hrwtz is live. Vice President for Alumni Rel… https://t.co/8sTGj11M1b 21 hours ago
- Tomorrow at 3pm ET ... Webinar: The Impact of “Fake News” on Higher Education Marketing: The 2018 Social Admission… https://t.co/Jv4tuC40zz 1 day ago
- Do you want to know how schools, colleges + universities use various digital tools and techniques in… https://t.co/o3fTYJssZu 1 day ago
- Webinar: The Impact of “Fake News” on Higher Education Marketing: The 2018 Social Admissions Report via @EncouraEdu… https://t.co/b0kyu0Eut3 2 days ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.