- Marcela's resource from today's #higheredlive episode on LatinxLGBTQ+ identity: Excelencia in Education https://t.co/8YzNfRmVpA 7 hours ago
- National Center for Transgender Equality survey on TransLatinx experience @bcserrano mentioned on #higheredlive : https://t.co/QZWiAAeB7q 6 hours ago
- @THEKarynDyer thanks for the assist w/the titles of these resources - VH 6 hours ago
- RT @MrJKWallace: Really great panel discussion on Latinx and LGBTQ identities. I'm glad @higheredlive provided space for this. 6 hours ago
- RT @trans_killjoy: .@0svaldini mhm! As @doraSfrias mentioned, notions of familia can be co-opted & familia isn't always comfy/safe by all. #higheredlive 6 hours ago
- [resource tweet] https://t.co/zhW1pnTae8 #higheredlive 6 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.