- RT @ErinSupinka: Looking for more ways to get connected to #highered pros from around the world? Seriously consider applying to be a… https://t.co/fvfEvMvEhP 55 mins ago
- If your job involves the web in any capacity—programing, designing, writing, etc.—#UofIWecon is for you. Check out… https://t.co/yMm6dGhFdr 2 hours ago
- How does the programming for #UOfIWecon look now vs 20 years ago? There's a lot of similarities—like accessibility,… https://t.co/B2gNZifzI0 2 hours ago
- #UofIWebcon has found the web community and experts have been generous with their time and expertise. #higheredlive 2 hours ago
- How did the organizers of #UofIWebcon get buy-in to launch the conference initially? They focused on making sure it… https://t.co/FvPjuR2c8J 2 hours ago
- Who thinks @ILWebmasters's #UOfIWebcon should share some of the winners of the "Cool Website Award" from the early… https://t.co/SQbYrjXAuG 2 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.