- Communications + #hemktg teams: You have a problem! Prospective students don't trust you online. Here's seven tips… https://t.co/8rOscoZFtu 9 hours ago
- From Agency to EDU: Lessons in Solving Brand Problems https://t.co/5iIxtrg76p 19 hours ago
- Un(der)employed in Student Affairs https://t.co/nZwn8OT8TD 2 days ago
- Another great interview by @hrwtz with Associate Vice Principal (Alumni Relations & Annual Giving) at Queen’s Unive… https://t.co/ZisQ4BiXto 2 days ago
- Looking Back and Thinking Forward: Reflections, Stories and Predictions https://t.co/jqeDL4ePHR 4 days ago
- What Will Alumni Affairs Look Like in 2027? https://t.co/DxWEu5JkBd 4 days ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.