- Miss today’s live broadcast? Watch it on demand. Social Media and Your President – https://t.co/IprcpVRwGd #higheredlive @prsache 7 hours ago
- RT @PriceCynthia: Good point about tailoring communications to university president's personality .@dobiest. #HigherEdLive, #PRSACHE 9 hours ago
- RT @ashley_budd: I knew this, but wow – @DOBIEST is such a pro. #higheredlive 9 hours ago
- RT @prsache: Tips from @DOBIEST: Take time to learn abt prez. Determine his/her fav key phrases. Tailor comms around personality. #higheredlive 9 hours ago
- Only one third of our viewers say their social media manager has access to their President. #higheredlive 9 hours ago
- Your questions answered! Coming up next. #higheredlive 9 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.