- Be the first to access new research: Mythbusting Enrollment Marketing. https://t.co/cReYPqqyuL #hemktg #HigherEdLive https://t.co/4IZzm1cV1n 2 hours ago
- RT @TonyDoody: Can't wait to host this episode next Wednesday. Whether leading change or affected by change efforts, you'll find v… https://t.co/wYs1RcnglU 13 hours ago
- Text Messaging for Student Success https://t.co/bmUAMuNwEx 1 day ago
- Check out next week's episode on Organizational Change and Planning w/ @ljrullman @bethmccuskey & TimDavis… https://t.co/peYXyAzrvE 1 day ago
- Use mobile to court those stealth applicants: https://t.co/9oUmfHMGqO #higheredlive #mobile #campustour 2 days ago
- Learn tangible strategies to improve student, faculty & staff engagement at #SMSsummit #HigherEd, Boston Nov 2-3!… https://t.co/rvZoGYpHrk 3 days ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.