- Thanks for joining us for today's Special Edition! Have a great rest of your Friday! #higheredlive 8 hours ago
- Have questions for Teresa or @andboyle? Send them on in by using #higheredlive. We'll be taking questions toward th… https://t.co/L9mAjcKt0Y 7 hours ago
- Follow along with Teresa's presentation by snagging the slide deck here: https://t.co/wtFwzvRomL #higheredlive #prsache 7 hours ago
- Join @PRSACHE in Nashville April 11-13 for the Senior Summit! https://t.co/N9AFxGYWiG #higheredlive #prsache 7 hours ago
- We're live with @prsache's @andboyle and #MarComm pro Teresa Paulsen. Join us! https://t.co/wtFwzvRomL #higheredlive #prsache 7 hours ago
- Which marketing channels best influence your prospective students? Be the first to know: https://t.co/WLkOkUOvJU #HigherEdLive 7 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.