- Learn more about the Jed Foundation https://t.co/C71cdOqB1g 10 hours ago
- Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain https://t.co/PXpREH3u1H 10 hours ago
- RT @aprildawnlovett: #HigherEdLive YES @ChrisWiseVT SPARK is one of the best compilations of exercise and mental health research 10 hours ago
- Healthier Campus Initiative https://t.co/6DifglU0hV 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/GlMGmQo9eu — Check it out! 10 hours ago
- RT @aprildawnlovett: #HigherEdLive @GeorgeBrownSTL Watch students get "inocculated" in recreation centers- start displaying civility & r… https://t.co/ZI59vRLwXb 10 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.