- Crash Course in Design Thinking https://t.co/aQYPPuPx9g 3 hours ago
- Student Affairs Live will be back in January, but stay connected by subscribing to the newsletter! #higheredlive 1 day ago
- Thanks to @heather_shea_ for facilitating today’s conversation with @JSmithSchneider @kuombuds @daspokesman… https://t.co/Ae8Ii2iE18 1 day ago
- @JSmithSchneider encourages Student Affairs Professionals to consider #Ombuds work because it makes powerful and i… https://t.co/VUuOcVpMAp 1 day ago
- If you want to be an #Ombud: be approachable, genuine, have integrity, and be able to "read the tea leaves" of the… https://t.co/CGulZH3RGd 1 day ago
- For individuals thinking about entering the #Ombuds space: think about conflict resolution skills, processes and pr… https://t.co/1AweqRJZgT 1 day ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.