- Today is the day! #HigherEdLive Contested Issues Debate kicks off at 4:45PM. Don’t miss out! https://t.co/RiQeHByQ2N #ACPA17 8 hours ago
- RT @tonyproudfoot: What's your career super power? @robzinkan, @adrienne_nazon, & me this Thursday. mhttp://higheredlive.com/advancing… https://t.co/MXdA7JL0KK 6 hours ago
- Fact: Alumni mags can be an effective form of outreach https://t.co/ntOgpbamzC 18 hours ago
- 4 ways that assessment improves student learning: https://t.co/sKmLzkLrNV #higheredlive 2 days ago
- Challenge your institution’s preconceived notions about students and how they want their information: https://t.co/qm0vXnj7jA #higheredlive 3 days ago
- If you’ve never attended #uofiwebcon you may want to consider it in 2018. Check out their lineup this year: https://t.co/srJV6g2pF2 3 days ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.