- Download Now: Six Principles of Information Architecture for #HigherEd (via @mStonerInc) https://t.co/uJixUSFc2g #higheredlive #hemktg 7 hours ago
- Interested in creating your own, interactive video channel? Head to https://t.co/fi7Rltn0TB and get started today! @WeAreMaestroIO 7 hours ago
- Do you have questions for our guests? Tweet using #higheredlive 7 hours ago
- RT @Sweetea888: Top mktgcomm peeps in schools, colleges, dpts. are often not key members of the Dean's leadership team. Needs to change. #higheredlive 7 hours ago
- Are you a #highered CMO? CMO study underway on how higher education marketing has changed, building on 2014 study. https://t.co/ZhrUE4gEBn 7 hours ago
- Join the conversation. LIVE NOW! https://t.co/JOGN0bgTK7 #higheredlive 7 hours ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.