- @maayanplaut @MaryMahoney123 She can! Once you’re registered, login and look for the broadcast under the Marketing… https://t.co/9MmT6UTTkP 7 hours ago
- RT @ryan_farrell6: Cross-pollinate your podcast. Make sure it is timely stories that can be used in other forms of media (press releas… https://t.co/1dKDvCSnak 2 hours ago
- Planning is key. The average podcast fades out after three to six episodes. You need a long-term content plan. #higheredlive 1 hour ago
- Listener attention span is short! Switch up speakers, use ambient noise and music to grab attention during the broa… https://t.co/byuNBnjwJt 1 hour ago
- You might not be creating "the next Serial," but if you're entering the podcast space you will be competing with th… https://t.co/IV9ezLNJsT 1 hour ago
- @MichelleBStepp Fix is in place. Give your browser a hard refresh! 1 hour ago
About Higher Ed Live
Higher Ed Live offers viewers direct access to the best and brightest minds in education and allows viewers to share knowledge and participate in discussions around the most important issues in the industry. Higher Ed Live provides live, weekly content about admissions, advancement, marketing, student affairs, and communications to higher education professionals. Episodes feature knowledgeable hosts conducting exclusive interviews with professionals from institutions; journalists; consultants; and other thought leaders.